RockDove Solutions is a growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with hundreds of leading brands as clients. We host and support an award-winning issues and crisis management software platform called In Case of Crisis. This platform is a subscription to clients. As a CSM, you will manage the entire life cycle of an assigned list of clients from onboarding through adoption, ongoing support through expansion and subscription renewal.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet subscription renewal and client adoption goals
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the In Case of Crisis platform
- Develop a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and the clients assigned to you
- Provide web-based (Zoom) presentations and training to assigned clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Guide new clients through the setup, online training, and adoption processes
- Resolve customer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Document client interactions in sales CRM (HubSpot.com)
- Consistently attend and participate in internal meetings as defined by reporting manager
- Represent the company with sound and ethical business practices
- BS or BA from an accredited 4-year college with 2 plus years of direct client success management experience working with enterprise-class, B2B accounts
- Solid track record of developing and maintaining outstanding customer relationships
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience troubleshooting, answering inquiries, and maintaining customer accounts.
- Experience Training and educating customers on product use and benefit.
- Self-motivated, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Fluent working with CRM, LinkedIn, Teams, Zoom for internal and communication and presentations.
- Comfortable working from a home office
Work Location, Schedule, and Travel:
The position will be primarily a virtual office. The post-pandemic meet-up schedule will be defined for once or twice a week at locations, including the RDS Frederick office. This is a 40 hour a week position. Occasional business travel may be required post-pandemic.
Competitive base salary, plus commission and bonuses.