RockDove Solutions serves some of the most widely known brands across most major market sectors with our award-winning issues and crisis management software platform, In Case of Crisis. This platform is provided as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) subscription to clients. As a CSM, you will manage the entire life cycle of an assigned list of clients from onboarding through adoption, ongoing support through expansion and subscription renewal.
Responsibilities will include:
- Meet subscription renewal and client adoption goals
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the In Case of Crisis platform
- Develop a strong knowledge of the competitive landscape and the clients assigned to you
- Provide web-based (Zoom) presentations and trainings to assigned clients, and partners
- Build, develop and maintain strong positive relationships with clients
- Guide new clients through the setup, implementation, online training and adoption processes
- Provide utilization and support best practices to clients via phone, web conferencing or other methods
- Communicate new software features, services and release highlights to clients
- Work within our company structure and practices to create the conditions for client success
- Resolve customer inquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Document client interactions in sales CRM (HubSpot.com)
- Consistently attend and participate in internal meetings as defined by reporting manager
- Represent the company with sound and ethical business practices
- BS or BA from an accredited 4-year college with 3 plus years of direct client success management experience working with enterprise-class, B2B accounts
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining outstanding executive-level customer relationships
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding conflict resolution, problem-solving, and negotiation ability.
- Experience troubleshooting, answering inquiries and maintaining customer accounts.
- Experience Training and educating customers on product use and benefit both in-person and online.
- Ability to uncover sales opportunities for upsells and collaborate with the sales team.
- Self-motivated, self-discipline, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
- Impeccable organization and time management skills
- Fluent working with CRM, LinkedIn, Teams, Zoom for internal and communication and presentations.
Work Location, Schedule and Travel:
The position will be primarily a virtual office. Post-pandemic meet-up schedule will be defined for once or twice a week at locations, including the RDS Frederick office. This is a 40 hour a week position. Occasional business travel may be required post-pandemic.
Base salary, plus commission and bonuses.