Watch our recent webinar with the International Association of Business Communicators.
News no longer breaks; it tweets. Today’s crisis news moves faster than ever, shortening the timeframe companies have to respond to little more than a few minutes. And contrary to conventional wisdom, a great reputation and solid social media engagement only set the bar higher for crisis management performance. Imagine yourself in the following situations:
- The first images you receive after one of your aircraft crashes come through tweets from people at the airport.
- Social media lights up with discussion about severe product failures.
- You receive a letter from an activist group announcing they will launch a campaign against your company on Monday unless you meet their demands today.
To be successful in a crisis, companies must do more, and do it faster, than ever before. And authentic engagement is critical: as companies respond to crises, they must continue to meet the stakeholder expectations they’ve set.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn how to use social/digital analytics to understand what you’re facing.
- Hear about ways to ensure your social media program is prepared for a crisis.
- Learn how to respond immediately in social media while letting crisis management strategy catch up.
Simply fill out the form to access the recording.