Is Your Company Ready For a Crisis? Take a Quiz to Find Out!
- Do you have a plan for what to do in a crisis? YES/NO
- Was the plan updated in the past year? YES/NO
- Could you quickly access the plan from anywhere? YES/NO
- Do you have a team in place to manage a crisis? YES/NO
- Is the list of team members and contact numbers up to date? YES/NO
- Has the plan and team been tested with a drill in past year? YES/NO
- Can you activate the crisis team quickly if the worst happens? YES/NO
- Do you monitor issues such as cyber-security, government policies, new competition and the level of your local reputation? YES/NO
- Do you monitor social media for adverse comments about your organization? YES/NO
- Do you maintain good relationships with the most influential media in your industry?YES/NO
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THREE OR LESS:
Hope is not a strategy! You will be a loser if a crisis hits your organization.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO BETWEEN FOUR AND SIX:
You have some protection – but you are depending on a big slice of luck as well.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO BETWEEN SEVEN AND NINE:
Likely to be a winner – but why not make sure by tying up those loose ends.
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ALL TEN:
Find out more about the author by visiting www.thehatcliffegroup.com